There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The 2020 SMPS Boston Awards program honors firms and individuals who have elevated their professional services marketing efforts. This year’s awards program will be held June 11, 2020. Celebrate the achievement of your marketing goals by submitting them for an SMPS Boston marketing & communications award!
Each year, we invite members and friends of SMPS Boston to submit entries to SMPS Boston’s Awards for Marketing Communications and Marketing Achievements. Awards are given in multiple categories in order to encompass all aspects of the profession. Categories are:
Marketing & Communications
- Corporate Identity
- Special Event Marketing
- Social Media
- Holiday Piece
- Brand Awareness Campaign
- Marketing Collateral
- Internal Communications
- Recruitment and Retention Communications
Responses and requirements for each category include:
- Creative Brief that describes why your entry should win (250 words or less):
- Marketing Objectives (75 words or less)
- Market Research and Marketing Plan (100 words or less)
- Messaging (50 words or less)
- Results (100 words or less)
All entries are automatically considered for the following additional honors:
- Best in Show
- Best in Show-Small Firm
- People’s Choice
- In-House Design
To receive the early discount rate, submit your entry(ies) by Friday, April 30th. The deadline for all entries is Friday, May 15th.
Judging is carried out by a jury process, with as many as 15 judges participating each year. Many firms choose to enter their work for the visibility and recognition an award can bring to the firm and marketing department. Award recipients are recognized at our annual Awards Gala.
- SMPS Member Early Discount Rate - $200 for the first entry; $125 per additional entry
- Non-Member Early Discount Rate - $230 for the first entry; $155 per additional entry
- Final Member Rate (after April 30th) - $250 for the first entry; $155 per additional entry
- Final Non-Member Rate (after April 30th) - $275 first entry; $190 per additional entry after April 10th
Click here for a PDF of the Call for Entries Packet.